Foam & Rubber Tape Distributor
Clean Seal's new product line, Clean-Foam, lends versatility to our line of extruded rubber sealant products. Available in both closed cell and open cell sponge, the tapes can be used as weather stripping, dust seals, sound absorbers and a variety of other uses.
The Clean-Foam Tapes are offered cut to your specifications in both height and width. The tapes are available in reels from 25 feet to 1000 feet and a variety of adhesives are offered. As with any bonding situation, it is important to involve our sales or customer service representatives so that they can help recommend the best adhesive and Clean-Foam for the job.
- Are available in a variety of widths, thicknesses and lengths.
- They can be cut to your desired specifications.
- Give superior performance in high temperature, bonding and mounting applications.
- Can be used as permanent self-adhesive gaskets that are flexible, conformable and highly compressible.
- Have an excellent resistance to water absorption, environmental extremes and many chemicals
- Can have acrylic or rubber based pressure sensitive adhesives applied to provide the bonding power to a variety of surfaces in most situations.
Contact us for more information on how to choose the right foam and rubber tape for your application.